The purpose of this role is to maximize lead generation and progression of leads through the sales funnel, ultimately increasing revenue potential from marketing programs. This role will require close collaboration with the broader marketing team (regional & global) and also sales colleagues in the field to support developing qualified opportunities and meeting monthly and quarterly targets. A potential career progression & growth for successful Inside Sales Executives would be a transition into Account Management/ Territorial Sales roles hence it is imperative for this individual to have natural passion
and flair to connect with people and enjoy the intricacy of influencing and overturn sales objections.
- Pro-actively building & sustaining connection and network via virtual & digital tools (Mobile, VC, Social Media, EDM etc) with existing and new customers to remotely influence customers at senior level with focus to develop opportunities and to cross-sell Market research and using tools like sales navigator to identify potential client targets
- Active follow-up on targeted marketing campaigns to deliver incremental high quality sales leads.
- Manage & influence the sales leads through to conversion to qualified status.
- Develop and test demand generation scripts based on briefings for specific sales and marketing campaigns, appropriately capturing value proposition and delivering required results.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with regional sales, pre-sales and the broader marketing team.
- Adhered to sales and marketing processes & updates to ensure Clients’ contact database are well maintained, robust lead generation and efficient operational measurement and reporting.
- Work with regional marketing management to ensure integrity, validity and appropriateness of marketing database.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading industry trends by reading the financial and country specific press and appropriate industry websites.
- Maintain a consistently high call rate aimed at exceeding monthly and quarterly ‘meeting’ and opportunity’ targets.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Business Studies, Marketing or related preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in software company or in any B2B internal sales roles
- Highly motivated and results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit.
- High energy and determination to achieve/exceed monthly targets.
- Proven influencing skills using written, and verbal communication including telephone.
- Strong presentation, communication, organisation, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English and one other Asian language would be a plus for regional work purpose coverage (Eg: Mandarin/ Malay/ / Indonesian/ Tagalog/ Vietnamese) .
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19640
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766