Our Client , a leading Retailer, who provides quality and value to consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service .
They are seeking Project Manager to oversees and manages retail store construction projects. Responsible for managing budgets, schedule, procurement, quality and risk for individual store developments (new/refits/refresh) projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout .
Job Responsbilities :
- Demonstrate capability to apply standard to complex documents such as owrk letters, project charters, presentations, surveys and drawings.
- Interface directly with key stakeholders and project peers to define project requirements, prepare the scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate/ budget, work plan schedule and milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identify external project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews .
- Works across function to value engineer schemes and deliver year on year build cost reductions.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure business and line management approvals, and issue change orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of retail Store development experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) will be an advantage
EVE LIM | R1113354