Supply Chain Assistant /Expeditors ( 6 month)
Working location: Nearest Mrt Jurong East
Salary : Up to S$2500
• Negotiate contracts (commercial and terms of supply), conducts price negotiations and quarterly business reviews (QBR) on suppliers’ performance indicators.
• Maintains sustainable relationships and partnerships with suppliers to optimize procurement spend and fulfil the assigned commodities cost target
• Manage engineering changes from R&D to suppliers/production, ensure parts are qualified for sustaining production.
• Manage part qualification (eFA) during NPI stages and ensure material readiness before product launch.
• Track suppliers' lead-time and stock level to ensure supply chain connectivity is maintained.
• Supports and participates in DBS Kaizen or Department Initiatives events.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Sourcing Manager.
• Min. 1-2 years or more of relevant experience in sourcing, purchasing and process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in manufacturing processes related to Mechanical commodity and Packaging processes.
• Experience in NPI sourcing and product transfer.
• Ability to comprehend engineering drawings independently for the purposes of vendor qualification & selection
• Knowledge in SAP and MS Office.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972