- Manage all social media channels and accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
- Develop fast, innovative and creative content to increase engagement of potential target audience including creative photos, short-form videos, linked posts, memes or infographics
- Assist in planning and executing copywriting, photography and video-based content for all digital platforms
- Reach out and work with news media/ influencers/ partners for collaborations and marketing efforts
- Work in alignment with multiple stakeholders - content editors, creative team, performance marketing etc. to create data-driven social media plans and marketing efforts, with business targets in mind
- Track, analyse and evaluate the success of all social media KPIs. Reiterate and optimise strategies to meet targets and ensure consistent growth of KPIs.
- Provide analysis on current benchmarks, own and competitors’ social media channels and audience preferences
- Reporting to management team on present performance, insights and learnings
- Push creative boundaries and differentiate company’s brand and content by brainstorming and implementing new content ideas
- Evaluate and shape internal processes to make them more effective and efficient
- Support all marketing-related event and initiatives
- Share best practices, news and trends with the team to hunt relevant angles for our social media channels
- Min. 3+ years of experience of working on social media strategy, planning and execution
- Diploma / Degree in Mass Communication, English, Journalism, Public Relations, Advertising/Media or related Communications field
- Background of working in the travel/tourism industry is a plus
- Savvy and up to date with Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube and LinkedIn - ideally being a content creator yourself
- Working experience with social media management tools
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19661
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766