- Install lead for Semicon Capital products; represent install as Product Life Cycle core member
- Support Product Installation Management on schedule alignment for Global Installation coverage
- Assist Product Installation Management on day to day activities to ensure flow of installation process
- Attends meetings, prepares, and presents material that report to management on the state of the business. Presents to Division and Exec Management
- Reviews Installation documentation including eQuality checklists, Install procedures, etc.
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, outside customers and functional peer groups at management levels. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
- Responsible for the timely and successful installation of products at customer sites.
- Reporting / Metrics: Strives to achieve the Strategic Objectives defined by the company. This includes, but is not limited to, Cost of Install, Cost of Pre-warranty, Install Cycletime. On-Time Install, and OOBQ.
- Directly/indirectly manage a team of Product Install Engineers that are deploy globally for extended periods of time.
- Manages cost thru careful resource deployment, Install case management, and cross-charge management.
- Initiates and ensures pre-Install communication with Region Management
- Manages escalations during Install activities. Identifies resources and drives POA development across functional groups. Communicates status to all parties and upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a team
- Analytical skills on technical issues and analysis of business data.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills in understanding customer needs. Ability to work under pressure, dynamic and stringent timelines.
- Presentation skills, due to require to present to Management whenever necessary
- Ability to travel when required
- Knowledge and experience in the semiconductor industry is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671