- Our Client is a well-established Life Science industry.
- As part of the Global Procurement team, this role will provide dedicated procurement support to the development and launching of Company’s exciting new instruments.
- This is a unique opportunity to develop in-depth category expertise in the Electronics and Instruments space and to build up skillsets in the NPI procurement area. Depending on the business needs, this individual may also be expected to grow into the role to manage the Operational Purchasing for Instrument Manufacturing over time.
- Manage Contract Manufacturer (CM) or Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) relationships to ensure inventory optimization.
- Generating Purchase Order, monitor purchase order status and update/escalate if needed to ensure components arrive on-time for development and new product launches.
- Provide procurement support to the R&D team for the purchasing and tracking of components for the development and launching of new instruments.
- Support various RFQ activities and keep track of supplier quotes and lead times.
- Establish and manage supplier relationships and internal stakeholders.
- Analyze material obsolescence and report excess material exposure.
- Manage Engineering Change Notice (ECN), analyse and report potential impact to supply plan.
- Identify and drive process improvements to improve efficiency and compliance.
- Any other task assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of Procurement, Sourcing, or relevant Supply Chain Operations experience.
- Prior experience in supporting Instrument procurement is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Independent and creative thinking and strong business acumen.
- Organized, detail-oriented and a service mentality to internal customers.
- Willingness to embrace changes and look for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment under minimal supervision.
- Working Location: Kallang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19668.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374