Company : IT / Software company
- Pro-actively building & sustaining connection and network via virtual & digital tools with existing and new customers
- Active follow-up on targeted marketing campaigns to deliver incremental high quality sales leads. Manage & influence the sales leads through to conversion to qualified status.
- Develop and test demand generation scripts based on briefings for specific sales and marketing campaigns, appropriately capturing value proposition and delivering required results.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with regional sales, pre-sales and the broader marketing team.
- Adhered to sales and marketing processes & updates to ensure Clients’ contact database are well maintained, robust lead generation and efficient operational measurement and reporting.
- Work with regional marketing management to ensure integrity, validity and appropriateness of marketing database.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading industry trends by reading the financial and country specific press and appropriate industry websites.
- Maintain a consistently high call rate aimed at exceeding monthly and quarterly ‘meeting’ and ‘opportunity’ targets.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Business Studies, Marketing or related preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in financial / software company or in any B2B internal sales roles
- Strong presentation, communication, organisation, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19669
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609