- Our Client is a well-established Chemical Manufacturing Firm.
- 2 Years' Contract.
- Raw Material Planning & Purchasing, Inventory control management and Suppliers' relationship management.
- Responsible for a designated business forecasting activity associated with customers and products including handling the daily production scheduling activities.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons in working towards a better forecast accuracy with Sales.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results, taking into consideration of seasonal and regular demand of the customers/products.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Customer Service and Customer to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Establish inventory strategies on the existing items, the new products, and the product phase-outs. This include planning inventory flow in supply chain process which may mean make to stock, safety stock monitoring in the system.
- Assist in risk assessment in planning forward looking and mitigation risk in ability to supply to our customer.
- Attend and address demand related queries and supply issues in a timely manner.
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with the customers/sales or customers service as required and host a monthly S&OP meeting.
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Review finished goods excess/aged/obsolete as an active management of the holding inventory.
- Manage Manufacturing Order Scheduling and Bulk Orders process (Blanket order).
- Monitor and schedule production process & workflow, and ensure on-time delivery of the participation of daily Order-to-Cash meeting in highlighting supply, people or equipment resources needed.
Raw Material Planning
- Manage Raw material forecasting process from gathering the historical usages, purchasing records, reviewing customer demands, and coordinating with commercial team on weekly basis and working with suppliers on the required allocation and shipment plans.
- Manage a day-to-day requisition of Raw materials, maintaining optimum inventory levels by monitoring and processing Purchase Orders, Blanket PO (PPS170) and Distribution Orders (DPS170), and operating within the applications of MRP to facilitate strategic purchase positions.
- Manage supplies of Raw materials shipping into Singapore facility. Determines supply positions in-order to streamline inventories through purchase strategies and distributional relationships.
- Manage PO Action Messages (RPS001) and daily PO expedite process including confirming material availability, expediting of materials, and working with suppliers on scheduling and rescheduling of materials to support production plans and inventory control management.
- Coordinate planning activities and efforts required for optimum utilization of raw material and provide direction for prioritization of those materials required to support production plans.
- Implement contingency plans for demand planning, production planning and raw material planning when inventory availability commitments are at short supply risk and initiate work-around activity.
- Review Raw materials excess/aged/obsolete as an active management of the holding inventory.
- Work with Technology Engineers and Warehouse Executives to manage raw material reclassification and write-off.
- Provide transactional information or support to Procurement team for Raw material complaint claims and returns shipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Planning function (Demand planning, Material planning, Production planning).
- Proficiency in ERP, MRP and/or S&OP systems.
- Good communication skills, bilingual in Chinese as to liaise with Chinese speaking Customers/Suppliers.
- Possess good planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills to work productively and collaboratively with multi-functional teams to achieve Business goals.
- Two (2) Years' Contract.
- Working Location: West (Transport pick-ups are provided from/to Pioneer & Lakeside MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19671.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374