- Our Client is a well-established European Pharmaceuticals MNC.
- 12 Months' Contract.
The Medical Affairs Manager (COVID Medical Lead) will be responsible for providing expert scientific capability and leadership while managing a broad range of Medical Affairs activities associated with his or her assigned products and therapy area.
- Represent the Medical Affairs function as part of the COVID leadership cross functional team, engaging key external and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for strategic decision and guidance with regards the implementation of Sotrovimab in Singapore.
- Evaluate and support development and implement local research strategies to address data gaps and advance the scientific/clinical understanding of Company's medicines and respiratory.
- Accountable for leading external scientific/clinical exchange with the scientific and medical community and to bring the medical voice of the customer back into the organization (includes 1:1 interaction, advisory boards, medical education, congress presentations, publications and congress sponsorships).
- To work with the Medical team, the cross-functional teams, and Global teams providing scientific/clinical expertise, advice and technical leadership on Company's products in the Canadian market by developing and implementing a local, integrated medical strategy and customer engagement plans.
- Provide expert scientific product and disease knowledge and trusted medical leadership to International Medical Networks
- Build and leverage high quality scientific knowledge and capability expertise across the enterprise in collaboration with Medical Strategic Operations and Capability Excellence.
- Deliver external engagement excellence characterized by timely, responsible and responsive interactions with the external medical and scientific community to achieve a two-way trusted scientific partnership.
- Accountable for regular review and analysis of data analytics and medical voice of customer to derive insights and develop action plans to deliver on the medical strategy.
- Lead, develop and implement a local Medical Strategic Plan for medicines and vaccines within assigned therapy area including:
- Identifying areas of research interest and developing timely local study protocols which advance the scientific understanding of our medications.
- Identifying areas of medical education interest.
- Identifying advisory board/1:1 interaction needs and leading their implementation and follow-up in collaboration with Medical Strategic Operations and Capability Excellence.
- Ensuring alignment with commercial strategic planning.
- Managing research budget and budget forecasting processes for assigned products and therapy areas.
- Evaluate investigator-sponsored studies to advance research on disease and its treatment, aligned to the areas of research interest.
- Deliver study reports and local publications related to local research activities.
- Support the TA Director in the review of all medical grant and donation requests (including Independent Medical Education requests) and congress sponsorship requests to ensure alignment with therapy area strategies.
- Lead the development and implementation of advice seeking interactions (e.g. 1:1 interaction, advisory boards).
- Accountable for the management of therapy aligned medical content to deliver on the Global HCP Engagement Initiative.
- Leverage medical and scientific knowledge to ensure that all materials produced are medically and scientifically accurate and in compliance with local and Company's requirements.
- Advanced Post-graduate Degree in Scientific/Science related discipline (MD, PhD, PharmD).
- At least 8 to 10 years' relevant experience, Industry Medical Affairs experience is highly preferred.
- Must possess a good understanding of the Singaporean Healthcare environment.
- Strong ability to apply and leverage scientific knowledge.
- Strong ability to lead research programs, develop timely and meaningful research protocols and study reports.
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners including Key External Experts and Global stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a strategic partner with commercial functions.
- Solid Project Management skills, with strong business and financial acumen.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice, and commit for the entire Contract duration.
- Twelve (12) Months' Contract.
- Reporting to Country Medical Director.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19673.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374