On behalf of our established Client is an emerging Global leader in the $100B+ cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), we are sourcing for a Business Analyst (APAC).
As a Business Analyst (APAC), you will connect business and commercial logic to define a plan and lead its execution to increase profitability. The candidate will also be responsible for bringing together various teams (Ops, Sales, Pricing) to gather information related to our cost base, and agree on action plans.
- Help understand, scope and deliver cost impact analysis, and define commercial recommendations
- Provide meaningful insight and analysis on cost data to shape future commercial strategy
- Collaborate with Routing, Carrier, and Sales teams to quickly identify and implement actions to safeguard and further improve our API’s Profitability
- Play a key role in bridging the gap between the Business Operations team and external departments to provide consistent and actionable data analysis
- Look to further improve the existing cost monitoring processes and further automation to increase internal efficiency
- Advise and contribute to Business Operations team best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of experience in a Business data analytical role
- Strong experience with business intelligence and Business Analytical tools: Tableau, SQL, Excel and data manipulation
- Experience in Data mining, Data Analysis, Data Management, Data Visualisation
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive insight through data and help people make sense of complex, multi-pronged issues
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673