On behalf of our Client who is a leading manufacturer of fragrance and flavours, we are sourcing for a Functional Assistant Manager, SAP Systems, experienced in extended warehouse management (WM) and production planning (PP) modules.
Reporting to the Information Technology Manager, the Assistant Manager will be responsible in:
- Project management for SAP system implementation of the company
- Deliver a high-quality of services to internally and vendor management to agreed quality standard and KPI
- Capable of taking appropriate action to escalate and correct issues
Job applicants who are in-house Functional Consultants with at least 1 full SAP project implementation life cycle make the ideal candidate for this role.
SAP Projects implementation:
- Leading SAP EWM/PP technical project implementation and enhancement
- Support external interfaces to SAP Logistics module
- Conduct fit /gap analysis session with user and support the estimation process for project implementation
- Performing the functional role as subject matter expert for SAP Logistics (EWM/PP)
- Handling support, change requests, incident management, and configuration.
- Review the quality of add-on program after development is completed
- Create test scenario, data scenario, execute test, verify test result
- Engaging key business stakeholders which include gathering requirements and translating them into functional specification.
- Identifying and proposing improvement solutions to enhance business productivity.
- Develop Key user training materials & conduct the key user training session
- Mentor team members in Client's business processes, application design and SAP configuration
- Willing to travel to support future SAP deployment in affiliates
- Provide functional support in SAP EWM and production planning (PP) module.
- Provide helpdesk support and troubleshoot issues identify by users
- Responsible for business requirement gathering, system design and providing solution to fulfill business requirement while considering integration with other applications
- Able to validates as-is, to-be process flows and system integration from a users’ perspective, identifies potential work-around to system changes or limitations, identifies level of effort required to successfully implement changes to business processes and user activities
- Able to identify, recommend and implement new improvement and functions
- Able to lead, facilitate or support system upgrading projects or new projects
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT related discipline
- Minimum 4 Years experiences with SAP Logistics modules with functional experience of at least 1 full project life cycle implementations
- Good understanding of the use handling unit management in SAP EWM /PP
- Experienced in Data Migration and SAP S/4 Hana Query
- Experienced in SAP forms will be advantageous
- Have experience getting data from relational databases
- Experience in 3PL Warehouse operations.
- Strong expertise in Warehousing and Inventory Management end to end business processes
- Good understanding of business process & communication skills
- Familiar with SAP Interactive Forms
- Analytical & meticulous and having good sense in troubleshooting
- Able to work independently and lead in projects
- Willing to travel to support subsidiaries in regional countries
- Job Applicants on Work Passes DO NOT NEED to apply as our client doesn't have a quota to apply for work passes.
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673