• Process daily fund withdrawal request for clients
• Prepare cheque, EPS, GIRO and TT payments for clients
• Relief for receipts function in the absence of the receipt staff
• Posting of journal entries into the back office systems
• Possess Degree/Diploma holder in Finance or Business related discipline
• Preferably 1 to 2 years of working experience in Securities or Futures industry
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 19682
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357