• Monitor and implementing a sound credit administration process to ensure:
− all loans are approved in accordance to bank guideline
− all contractual loan and collateral documents executed by the customers are complete and accurate in accordance to Regulatory and Bank Guidelines
− all condition precedents stipulated in the loan agreements are met and 4) the relevant contractual agreement such as Letter of Offer, is properly prepared.
• Working closely and coordinate with all respective departments pertaining to operational procedures for the decision of management
• Control all relevant client documentation and records, ensure that client confidentiality is
maintained at all times
• The loan products supported include bilateral and syndicated facilities. The services provided cover the preparation of facility letter, checking of loan agreement and collateral documentation, safekeeping loan & security documents, loan operations and covenant monitoring.
• Possess Degree with at least 5 years working experience in Credit Admin and project management
• Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with excellence in project and time management
• Great sense of ownership and clear mind set to ensure efficient and effective processes
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills, plus ability to work under pressure
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 19685
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357