- Assume responsibility of assisting engineers/project managers for design and testing of new products or enhancements/sustaining of existing products, design projects, and programs in accordance with engineering processes, standards, and ISO9001.
- Collaborate with other functional engineering teams locally and globally to meet the overall product requirements.
- Interact effectively and provide technical assistance to local and overseas manufacturing facilities, procurement teams, and sales & marketing organizations.
- Apply systems, processes, tools and resource capability in local EE team and laboratories to meet project objectives within agreed timeline, budget, and appropriate standards that align with the business goals.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with 3-8 years of relevant experience
- Electronic knowledge to read a variety of data including schematics, test results, specifications, and parts lists.
- Ability to work reliably with through-hole and fine pitch surface mount electronic components.
- Emphasis on design experience on electronics devices / design skill in electronics
- With hands-on activity experience such as soldering & assembly
- Working knowledge of electronic test equipment including scopes, meters, signal generators, and DAQs.
- Experience in using schematic capture and board layout software such as Altium or Cadence is an advantage.
- Ability to understand mechanical and pneumatic systems is an advantage.
- Effective technical communication and documentation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671