- Monitors equipment performance and take immediate actions on quick recovery.
- Maximizes equipment uptime through regular preventive, predictive maintenance program.
- Ensures tools are sent for calibration per methodology schedule.
- Performs equipment setup and qualification for New Product Introduction and Automation projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Works with cross-functional team on Safety, Quality and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensures all activities are carried out safely complying with Environment Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor based on business needs.
- Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Proficient in equipment installation and machine troubleshooting. Possess PLC and Manufacturing automation experience
- Basic knowledge on PLC, electrical, pneumatic and robotics automation.
- Be able to work independently.
- Able to perform shift work (Morning Shift) and support weekends whenever required.
- Work with engineering and production team on improvement activities to reduce equipment downtime.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671