- Our Client is a well-established Integrated Service provider.
- Requires experience in double Accounting entries to record Sales & Inventory and Group consolidation.
- Candidate with experience in Oracle Accounting software implementation would be highly advantageous.
- Full sets of Accounts including day-to-day operation of Group consolidation, GL, AR, AP and Cash flow.
- Generate sales invoices and assist in sending monthly SOA on a timely basis.
- Ensure accuracy & timeliness details of job costing (Revenue and Cost) are timely update and correctly in systems.
- Liaise with Customers/Suppliers on debt collection and payment arrangement.
- Handle GST, CIT requirements and documentation.
- Assist to liaise with Tax agents, Auditors and relevant parties.
- To assist Finance Manager on preparation of monthly management group reporting.
- Proactively communicate to related party both external and internal in case of exceptions.
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external policies and practices of work.
- Any other ad-hoc Finance duties.
- Bachelors' Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience, MNC experience is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writing.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot, Vlookups, Formulas) and MS PowerPoint is essential.
- Working experience in Oracle and QuickBooks.
- Possess good problem solving skill and follow up until it is resolved.
- Ability to work in teamwork & collaborative environment.
- Proactive mind-set.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Reporting to Finance Manager and Head, Finance & HR.
- Working Location: West (Nearest MRT: Redhil MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19691.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374