- Our Client is a well-established Integrated Service provider.
- Candidate with experience in system migartion is a plus.
- Responsible for HR, Staff-Related and Administration matters of the Company.
- Attendance verification and salary calculation.
- Support the development and implementation of HR processes, policies and SOP.
- Processing of Payroll and CPF contribution.
- Manage on-boarding & off-boarding process.
- Leave and claim administration.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource.
- At least 2 years of general HR experience with a good understanding of Employment Acts and Compliance.
- Experience in Recruitment is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working experience in Infotech and/or RIC system would be highly advantageous.
- Flexibility, tenacity and resilience to deal with business demands during period of high workload.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to rapid changes in a fast-moving dynamic working environment.
- Able to start immediately or within short notice.
- Reporting to HR Manager and Head, Finance & HR.
- Working Location: West (Nearest MRT: Redhil MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19692.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374