- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC.
- Required hands-on experience in Industrial Robotics.
- Lead a team of Robotics professionals to support short-term business and develop mid-term business strategy with HQ in Japan.
- Leads the Robotics team in Southeast Asia in overseeing the Industrial Robotics Sales & Marketing, Technical support and service process delivery covering the market of South East Asia & Oceania.
- The areas of responsibilities shall include Sales planning, Channel development, Customer engagement, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Performance and Talent management, mid-term Business planning.
- Responsible for major Sales & Service deliverables for the Business Units and ensuring all the robotics business initiatives are performed in accordance with regional guidelines and compliance with countries & organization laws and regulations while balancing the specific needs of local operations.
- Collaborates with Regional team on Robotics strategies and organizational-wide projects and to drive regional initiatives and action plans to meet organization’s goals and objectives.
- Identifies business needs and provides advice, guidance and creates sustainable solutions in addressing employee and organizational challenges.
- Develop Robotics strategies. Drives key initiatives and projects in areas such as organization design, brand presence, channel structure including service and support.
- Establish strong & influential relationships with Regional and local managers in the region, providing sound advice, support and guidance aligned with Robotics business strategy as well as ability to communicate clearly and relate well to the employees on regular basis.
- Build and promote Employee engagement, champion of employee and Organizational Change management development activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Robotics and/or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 15 years' experience working as Robotics business experience, with at least 10 years in Robotics Managerial role; preferably with working experience in a Multi-national Company.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing; ability to communicate with all levels of people.
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, pro-active, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting to Managing Director.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19694.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374