• Manage full spectrum of payroll using Paymaster and its related activities e.g. income tax returns, CPF, government make up claims
• Support HR activities relating to recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding, administration of work passes, benefits administration, processing claims
• Provide support on the annual review exercises including planning budget, appraisal, salary review exercises etc.
• Support HR department in implementing and monitoring of all HR policies to ensure relevance and compliance
• Provide HR issues and queries to employees
• Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned
• Possess Degree with at least of 3 Payroll and HR Generalist experience in financial industry
• Good knowledge of CEP/CDP training requirements
• In-house payroll processing experience (full cycle including the tax returns)
• Proficient in MS Office application especially MS Excel and knowledge in Paymaster
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 19696
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357