- Support the planning, coordination, execution and follow-up of regional medical activities
- Adhering policies and SOPs on projects and manage stakeholders to ensure delivery of timely and high quality medical activities according to budget and timelines.
- Supporting in electronic tool Content Lab to ensure balance of the messages, medical accuracy and appropriateness of the content of the materials/activities in alignment with codes and other relevant policies and SOPs.
- Conduct management monitoring of regional medical activities to ensure alignment with policy and SOP
- Ensure end-to-end approach for the review, approval and tracking of local evidence generation epidemiology and health economics activities/studies (ISS/GSS/SCS) in collaboration with global/regional/local stakeholders.
- Perform tracking and oversight of budget forecast/spending and study/milestone status for LEG HE/EPI activities in the region.
- Support the regional team in in the implementation, execution and governance of studies and providing governance guiding principles when needed
- Support ad-hoc projects and tasks that may arise in the course of business.
- Minimum Degree in relavent field
- No experienc required
- Exposure in project management or clinical trial management will be an addeed advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19697
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843