- The Management Account will actively partner the Finance Manager in driving plant performance to meet all financial metrics set by the Company. The Management Accountant is primarily responsible for the following areas:
- Responsible ensuring that Company financial records (costing, valuation, repair & maintenance, provision, accrual, overhead tracking, fixed assets registered and CAPEX/PAR, etc) are well maintained and financial books are accurate;
- Responsible for timely and accurate month end, quarterly and year end closing and reporting;
- Responsible for Company’s FOREX and financial hedging;
- Responsible for budget preparation and rolling forecasts;
- Ensure that legal, audit and compliance policies are met;
- Liaison with regional office, other plants, customers and suppliers as needed;
- Actively support and implement plant-wide initiatives such as cost reduction programs;
- Ad-hoc project, back-up IT.
- Degree in Accountancy or CPA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting & Finance functions
- Conscientious, motivated and good initiative.
- Able to work well with other functional departments.
- Good communication skills – able to effectively communicate with Management and staff
- Transport pick-up point - Woodlands & Choa Chu Kang
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19699
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766