- Perform investigation and reporting of suspicious transactions and money-laundering activities to the Suspicious Transaction Report Office (CAD), MAS & senior management.
- Investigate cases generated by Transaction Monitoring System and perform 2nd level review and advice on remittance, trade and other type of transactions.
- Respond to enquiries from Authorities and guide BU on AML and general compliance vigilance
- Advise and support Branch's management and BU on all matters relating to AML/ CFT compliance
- Proactively assisting the business units to interpret the new/ existing/ updated AML/CFT regulations, understand the impact of the regulations and how to comply with the requirements
- Perform review & investigations relating to Fircosoft to protect Branch from being used as a financial vehicle of money launderers and terrorists
- Review KYC documents completed for High Risk clients (including PEPs).
- Collaborate with relevant departments on AML software issues and requests for system enhancements and participate in UAT of AML related software
- Follow-up on the implementation of AML recommendations of supervisory authorities, HO-AML team, and auditors.
- Handle AML related surveys & annual questionnaire; prepare relevant document for presentation to AML Taskforce.
- Other adhoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma/degree holder with solid experience in TM/AML, mainly in remittance and trade finance transactions
- Strong AML/CFT knowledge and familiar with regulatory requirements
- Analytical and meticulous, able to work independently
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144