Senior Network Engineer providing on-site and off-site technical support, install, configure, and maintain network services to clients.
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for clients’ network
- Perform installation and configure network equipment and servers
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of networking equipment, servers, workstations and associated systems
- Manage and monitor network, server utilization and performance
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference
- Design of network architecture
- Implementation and Maintenance network and services at clients’ site/premises
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems and develop effective solutions
- Interface with cross-functional teams (Sales, Engineering, and Management) to resolve related issues
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Process Network and Windows Server, AD, DNS and Database
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to interact with customers in a way that gains their confidence and respect
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Possessing Cisco (CCNA / CCNP) or other network related certification will be an added advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19709
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239