- Involved in developing new products, using the latest technologies and resources.
- Execute the project on time and deliver results.
- Manage the DOE/qualification lots and cycle time.
- Perform Yield/FWT/AVI data analysis and troubleshooting.
- Provide project regular update in meeting.
- Participate in project/technical discussions with design team and module team.
- New product introduction and coordinate/align with various technical teams.
- Minimum Bachelors of Engineering with around 4-7 years of semiconductor experience.
- LED/semiconductor process technology and understanding in the areas of:
- LED basic device physics
- Wafer fab process basic knowledge (lithography, film deposition, cleaning & dry/wet etching)
- Die fab process basic knowledge (wafer bonding, thinning, CMP, singulation & handling)
- Yield/testing/defect screening analysis including FWT & AVI
- LED L1 packaging basic knowledge & understanding
- Micro-LED/multiple pixels LED development experience
- Die level developments / R&D experiences preferred
- TFFC process & Epitaxy technology knowledge advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671