- Focusing on developing and transferring of new thin film flip chip processes/technology. Primary focus on wafer level and die level LLO (Laser Lift Off) and its preceding / succeeding processes.
- Actively drive process development, inclusive of process/product characterization, qualification and production pilot runs and volume ramp, through the matrix-management of a cross-functional team within the Singapore Operations, to achieve timely delivery of quality innovations and products to meet market and customer demands.
- To introduce new products, processes and technologies within customer requirements, with the objective of ensuring process robustness and manufacturability, cost effectiveness and profitable yields, complete with post-release care.
- Plan and perform experiments in collaboration with SJ design team, vendors, etc.
- Establishing good process margins and inline controls including setting up SPC control chart as well as maintenance of Cp/Cpk performance.
- Perform routine reporting of project status as well as creating & updating of process documentations, i.e FMEA, Operating Instructions, Process Characterization Report, Control Plan, etc.
- Yield analysis and lead trouble-shooting of defect and yield issues and process excursions associated with the new process/tools.
- Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Chemical/Materials Engineering/Chemistry/Physics or other relevant discipline.
- Possesses Laser Lift Off experience, or other laser-based processes such as Lithography, Laser dicing/ singulation (stealth dicing, laser ablation, filamentation laser) etc.
- Knowledge on SPC, DOE, FMEA, lean methodology, various analysis techniques, Minitab, JMP, basic LED functionality knowledge etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in semiconductor environment, with direct experience in some of the following areas: technology transfer, process integration, yield engineering, unit/module process development, statistical process control
- Self-driven leader and strong team player with keen technical ability, systematic approach, detail-oriented, excellent problem-solving skills, and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently, be hands-on and expected to dive into technical details as required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671