- Wet tech responsibilities: Defining and driving the delivery of new and/or improved wafer cleaning, photoresist removal, metal lift off and electroplating processes and capability;
- TFFC responsibilities: Defining and driving delivery of next generation die attach/bonding and sapphire laser lift off and associated processes, achieving in-depth understanding of unit process mechanisms and interactions through proper application of DOE and other process characterization techniques;
- Ensure timely and systematic documentation of process FMEA, control plans, SOPs, process characterization reports; lead and support in the resolution of technical issues related to development activities;
- Coach and encourage discussions and learning among team members, while enhancing the team spirit.
- Ensure seamless transfer of the unit process technology to the Operations and manufacturing counterparts for a successful ramp to volume production. Where necessary, drive cross-functional collaboration and efforts for the delivery of solutions and innovation.
- Responsible for team resource planning, cross sharing / learning within team -- ensuring 100% coverage of development activities at all time. Ensure the team's training needs are available and coordinated with HR training.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership and be a conscientious representative for both section and department, in both internal and external engagements, as well as in management updates.
- Minimum 7-9 years in semiconductor industry, with at least 3 years in technology development
- Minimum 3 years in leadership or managerial position
- Proficient in Six-Sigma problem solving methodology
- Proficient in FMEA, DOE, SPC
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671