· Provide technical and application support to the leather department.
· Assist in supporting new products development and conduct applications testing in the laboratory. · Support day-to-day lab testing operations and maintain laboratory equipment.
· Maintain a well-organized lab and operate safely in laboratory environment.
· Keep a high level of SHE standards.
· Assist the Application Manager in daily duties.
· Regional travel may be required from time to time.
· Diploma in Applied Chemistry / Chemical Process Technology / Chemical Engineering.
· Some exposure in chemical industry, coatings or paints and printing inks industry.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693