► Life Science Industry
► Office Hour 8am – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Geylang Bahru
- Manage contract manufacturer (CM) or original design manufacturer (ODM) relationships to ensure inventory optimization.
- Generating Purchase Order, monitor purchase order status and update / escalate if needed to ensure components arrive on-time for development and new product launches.
- Provide procurement support to the company R&D team for the purchasing and tracking of components for the development and launching of new instruments
- Support various RFQ activities and keep track of supplier quotes and lead times
- Establish and manage supplier relationships and internal stakeholders
- Analyze material obsolescence and report excess material exposure
- Manage engineering change notice (ECN), analyse and report potential impact to supply plan.
- Identify and drive process improvements to improve efficiency and compliance
- Any other task assigned by superior
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering with 2 years of procurement, sourcing, or relevant supply chain or operations experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and creative thinking and strong business acumen
- Organized, detail-oriented and a service mentality to internal customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment under minimal supervision
- Prior experience in supporting instrument procurement is highly desirable
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19728
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138