► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
► Transport Pick Up: Jurong East
- Evaluates the supplier base encompassing technical capability, quality sustainment, and costs deliverables.
- Defines, develops and executes sourcing strategies
- Identifies and implements cost savings opportunities
- Negotiate contracts (commercial and terms of supply), conducts price negotiations and regular quarterly business reviews (QBR) on suppliers’ performance indicators. Driving for root cause analysis for performance indicators failing below expectations and following up for closure to the action plan
- Maintains sustainable relationships and partnerships with suppliers to optimize procurement spend and fulfil the assigned commodities cost target
- Be point-of-escalation to manage supply and quality delinquencies
- Leads DFM discussions and manage RFQ packages with suppliers and internal key stakeholders (R&D, Industrial Engineering, SQE) to meet drawing specifications and achieve optimal component cost and quality
- Manages the FA submission timeline, qualification status and approval records. Expedite resolution of FA failures to meet the project target milestone.
- Ensures supply chain connectivity of all parts during Product transfer and NPI builds till TG5 phase
- Degree with 3 years or more of relevant experience in sourcing, purchasing and process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in manufacturing processes related to Mechanical commodity, preferably in Metal stamping and Packaging processes.
- Experience in NPI sourcing and product transfer
- Ability to comprehend engineering drawings independently for the purposes of vendor qualification & selection
- Knowledge in SAP and MS Office.
- Exposure in high-mix low-volume (HMLV) environment and Kanban system, preferably in a medical equipment environment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19731
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138