- Engage stakeholder and conduct training needs analysis to ensure that training programs meet the learning needs of the workforce.
- Design and develop training programs/initiatives including curriculum, materials, assessments and training aids according to the agreed learning objectives. Content may be developed through research or through working with subject matter experts or relevant stakeholders.
- Plan, develop and implement curriculum of training courses including certificated courses, amongst others.
- Perform regular review and update of training design and content including training materials and aids to ensure that they are current and up-to-date in accordance with work procedures and safety requirements, amongst others.
- Develop and implement appropriate assignments/assessments to measure and ensure the learning outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure high training quality and standards including training design, development and delivery as well as assessments and institute continuous enhancement to meet the learning needs of workforce and ensure training quality and effectiveness.
- Review training feedback to improve and enhance training program design, content and delivery
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members and trainers
- Keep abreast of government regulations and industry developments and ensure training programs and administration are in line with the regulations and developments
- Lead learning improvement and training administrative initiatives to leverage digitalisation and digitisation to drive data/analytics learning and enhance training effectiveness
- Ensure the full spectrum of day-to-day training operations are carried out in order and in compliance with external regulatory/certification requirements and internal policy, practices and procedures
- Ensure availability of trainers and training capability and resources trainers through active planning to meet training needs
- Any other projects and duties that may be assigned from time to time
- University Degree or tertiary related equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in continuing education or adult learning or in a related field.
- Working experience in the design and development of curriculum with adult learning principles, and effective assessment methods or have been involved in learning design, development and delivery and possession of ACTA/ACLP and/or DACE qualifications, or equivalent, preferred and/or experience in using multimedia instructional design software will be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive for results, proactive with good planning and organising, project management skills and pay attention to details
- Able to work independently as a team member and as a team
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19736
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766