- You will lead a team in building capabilities for public service officers involved in economy building, regulation and the application of evidence-based policy tools in the following aspects
- Sense-make and prioritise the capacity building needs of individual officers and teams across the public service in the relevant domains
- Identify gaps in competencies and curriculum, develop learning interventions to bridge gaps, develop and deliver programmes
- Guide, develop and review the team’s research to keep pace with developments, identify emerging issues and advance deeper understanding of the economy building policy domain, regulation and application of policy tools (e.g. cases, papers, articles, job-aids, or other learning products).
- Foster close relations with key stakeholders (internal stakeholders mainly in the economy building sector and central and research units across agencies that apply evidence-based policy tools; external stakeholders include thought leaders and academia in relevant domains).
- Nurture and expand communities of practice (COP) across the service, e.g. Behavioural Insights & Design Thinking CoP
- MX10/MX11A equivalent with supervisory experience and about 3-4 years' relevant working experience in economic policies and evidence-based policymaking
- Political sensitivity with good understanding of Singapore’s governance system and policy imperatives
- Strong networks with relevant public sector agencies and officers in the economic domain
- Excellent ability to engage and negotiate with stakeholders, including at the senior public sector leadership level, and with local and international thought-leaders, practitioners and resource persons
- Strong analytical skills, with curriculum development or programme design skills a bonus.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19742
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766