Front Risk Assistant Manager (aFRM) supports the frontline on risk control and management.
The aFRM collaborates with other stakeholders to support/perform controls, and enhances the frontline Risk Management and Control Framework and support performance of required risk control self-assessments and ensures the risk reporting to management.
- Responsible for Risk assessment & control, risk reporting and monitoring, control plan and remediation measures/projects
- Coordinate with the CRO functions to support setup, maintenance, and operation of front risk management framework
- Identify risks, reviews and challenges and propose risk mitigating measures
- Supports on thematic and business specific risk reviews, and risk control assessments, with support and guidance by the 2nd LoD and/or the Head FRM
- Perform 1st LoD controls i.e. quality controls on process embedded risk controls
- Support audit issues and reviews
- Degree holder with at least 3 to 5 years of banking and audit or risk management experience,
- Knowledge in Legal, Compliance and Operational risk management
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144