- Oversees Group Performance & Rewards, Benefits & Wellness CoEs including the design, review and monitoring of all CoE-owned policies, processes, systems and other initiatives.
- Puts in place forward-looking strategies and plans to enable The Group to attract, motivate and retain our talents.
- Advises Institution CHROs and HR teams on all compensation, rewards, performance management as benefits and wellness related issues/queries.
- Serves as the HR Head for Group Operations & IT offering end-to-end HR business support to the Function Heads.
- Leads, coaches and inspires the teams to deliver high quality and timely HR advices to the organization and other HR teams.
- At least 15 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary HR teams.
- Candidates with prior experience in managing CoE/specialist teams in Performance & Rewards, Benefits and Wellness are preferred.
- Prior experience in HR Business Partnering is advantageous.
- Strong and proven HR leader with a transformation mind-set.
- Possesses deep expertise in compensation and benefits design, policy and process setting/re-design.
- Numeric and strong problem-solver.
- Outcome driven customer centric mind-set.
- Creative problem solver with a high degree of comfort in analysing different/complex types of data and data evaluation metrics.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills to deal effectively with senior colleagues in all parts of the organisation and Institutions.
- Has the ability to multi-task and complete numerous tasks within deadlines. Pro-active and has a “Can Do” attitude.
- Strong knowledge in compensation and benefits as well as stakeholder management skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19753
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766