On behalf of our established Client is an emerging Global leader in the $100B+ cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), we are sourcing for a Solutions Architect to be engaged in technical pre-sales activities.
The Solutions Architect will be working with the Company’s Voice, Messaging and Web RTC communication products.
- Sales Engineering / Technical Account Management: your technical expertise will enable you to own the technical sales process, investigating, designing and presenting the Company’s API’s CPaaS Voice and RTC solutions to solve customer issues through the use of Company’s APIs product.
- Prior experience and good knowledge base in Voice, VoIP, WebRTC, Email, AI or SMS.
- Communication & Presentation: meeting with customers to understand their business challenge & technical needs, presenting new products and solutions and ultimately validating that their business challenges & technical needs can be met will play a huge part in this role.
- Cross-Functional Relationships: Working closely with all CPaaS teams will be critical to identifying key Voice and RTC prospects/clients where your technical knowledge and guidance can enable them to leverage Vonage Voice and RTC CPaaS solutions for their maximum benefit.
- Delivery: your relationship building skills will be integral as you’ll follow up on internal progress to ensure timely delivery, manage complex combinations of the Company’s Voice and RTC CPaaS solutions and internal technical setups to deliver on customer needs.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical background
- Strong Technical Pre-Sales experience to succeed in this role
- Experienced in leading enterprise deals from a consulting and solution sales perspective
- Keen ability to assess situations, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions while possessing a passion for delivering impactful, cut through the clutter, ideas versus standard telecom presentations
- A customer-driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment
- You independently tackle challenges and don’t need anyone to keep you on track. You’re organized and efficient with a self-starter attitude
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673