- Preparing application, market research and stability test samples for neat and in-use evaluation and ensure samples meet quality standards.
- Support the lab management activities to ensure smooth & efficient lab operations.
- Participate/ lead in lab projects to support continuous improvement.
- Ensure the company’s Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Nitec (or Higher Nitec) in Chemical Process Technology or related field.
- No colour blindness.
- No allergy to scent and soap/surfactant based products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good safety awareness in Chemistry Lab.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693