• Providing administrative and operational support to the Trade Compliance Team.
• Assisting in internal and external import and export compliance matters.
• Conducting regular Trade Compliance Risk Assessments and Due-diligence for Drug Precursor Program (i.e., CID Form, KYC review).
• Managing the SAP Denied Party Screening (DPS) and End User Certificate (EUC).
• Supporting the tracking, preparing and submitting Asia-Pacific FTA application.
• Managing the Import & Export permit/license process .
• Participating in GTC-related project and audits.
• Supporting development and maintenance of policies and procedures for trade-related activities.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843