- Our Client is a well-established Firm in Facilities, Space & Storage Management.
- Requires Advance Excel skills, preferably with Flow chart drawing knowledge.
- ACCA, CIA.
- Responsible for planning and executing business strategies to improve and streamline efficiency in the operational, systems and financial management across all functions and countries.
- This role will assist to establish and maintain guidelines for the internal control systems of the Company.
- Work independently to plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function which includes the preparation of an audit manual, audit scope and audit plan.
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits interview, focus group, surveys, site visits, document analysis, business process description and standard workflow analysis to gather and document existing business procedure - including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk.
- Work with various stakeholders proactively to identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Guide the various departments to identify, assess and mitigate the operational risks as when required.
- Collaborate with peers and various department managers to facilitate the identification and development of new process solutions.
- Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results and recommendations to Senior Management team.
- Report, advise and propose recommendation to senior management on significant deficiencies and initiate corrective strategy to improve control weaknesses identified.
- Continuous review of assigned organizational and functional activities and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over each area.
- Evaluate compliance against existing standards, guidelines, methodologies, policies and procedures; identify and propose the necessary modifications to reduce risks and enhance control.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit results to ensure that recommendations are implemented and that all action items are resolved.
- Setting up regular internal training to provide coaching and update on the processes and procedures.
- Be fully updated and conversant on sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Handle risk related ad-hoc projects with other team members or departments when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accountancy or other equivalents, or professional degrees (e.g. ACCA).
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification will be highly preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint, particularly ability in flow chart drawing.
- Strong logical, analytical skills and creative problem solver.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- A person with commitment to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Impeccable and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics.
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19769.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374