- Our Client is a well-established Firm in Property and Real Estate Management.
- Individual Contributor, Immediate starter is highly preferred.
- System used: Transition from SUN to Netsuite system.
- Maintain Full set of Accounts using SUN system on monthly basis.
- Upload financial data using Cognos.
- Prepare year end audit schedules, draft financial statements, liaise with auditors and prepare XBRL filings.
- Issue payments, Bank in cheques.
- Monitor operating cash flow, bank loans and fixed deposit placements.
- Monitoring of trade receivables and collection.
- Prepare monthly rental billings and intercompany billings.
- Prepare quarterly GST return.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare Tax computations.
- Prepare cash flow projections.
- Prepare annual forecasts and budgets, Track project costs.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, and/or with professional Qualifications (e.g. ACCA).
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field as Individual Contributor, preferably from similar industry (Real Estate).
- Knowledge of Accounting system (e.g. SUN, Cognos, Oracle, Netsuite, etc.).
- Meticulous and organised.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, and able to work late where necessary.
- Positive working attitude and a team player.
- Able to start work immediately is highly preferred.
- Reports to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19771.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374