► Storage Provider
► Office Hour 9am-6pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Boon Keng
- Work independently to plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function which includes the preparation of an audit manual, audit scope and audit plan.
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits interview, focus group, surveys, site visits, document analysis, business process description and standard workflow analysis to gather and document existing business procedure - including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk.
- Work with various stakeholders proactively to identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Guide the various departments to identify, assess and mitigate the operational risks as when required.
- Collaborate with peers and various department managers to facilitate the identification and development of new process solutions.
- Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results and recommendations to Senior Management team.
- Report, advise and propose recommendation to senior management on significant deficiencies and initiate corrective strategy to improve control weaknesses identified.
- Continuous review of assigned organizational and functional activities and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over each area.
- Evaluate compliance against existing standards, guidelines, methodologies, policies and procedures; identify and propose the necessary modifications to reduce risks and enhance control.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit results to ensure that recommendations are implemented and that all action items are resolved.
- Setting up regular internal training to provide coaching and update on the processes and procedures.
- Be fully updated and conversant on sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Handle risk related ad-hoc projects with other team members or departments when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accountancy or professional degrees (e.g., ACCA) with 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite such as Excel, Words, and PowerPoint, particularly ability in flow chart drawing.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong logical, analytical skills and creative problem solver.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work effectively with minimal supervision.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19776
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138