- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, dealing with Printer/Scanner products.
- Regional role (Occasional travelling is expected).
- Knowledge of Cloud Services and Cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Computer Programming (C and Java Programming, basic Mobile App Development).
- Support for Corporate BU sales as a Regional pre-sale, having technical training and responding to inquiries.
- Contribute to sales through solutions proposals and customization proposals.
- Work closely and collaborate with Product Management team. Compile a wide range of information, including product portfolio and competitor technologies, to share with countries in the Southeast Asia.
- Keep grasping our industry trends and competitive environment.
- The ability to understand customer needs/concerns and provide solutions for customer success.
New Products and Solutions
- Evaluate new products and software/solution to understand the specifications and key features for sales/marketing purpose.
- Upload and maintain products and software information related to the product category to external parties, via Website, etc.
- Provide necessary feedback to Japan on improvement points required for future development purpose.
- Understand the products and solutions, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
- Prepare the training information and materials.
- Organise and conduct training programs to Pre-sales engineers/Product Managers/Customers and Partners in the region.
- Visiting customers for product training/product demo when need arises.
- Attending online and offline events when needed.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as Pre-sales Engineer in Printer and/or Scanner industry.
- Knowledge of Cloud Services and Cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) would be highly preferred.
- Possess Network Fundamental experience - Understand and setting up network environment, analysing Network data, Network Security, Server Management/Server OS.
- Experience in Computer Programming (C and Java Programming, basic Mobile App Development) is a plus.
- Occasional travelling is expected.
- Reporting to ESP Manager.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19778.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374