- Collaborate with members of the EMEA/APAC marketing team to penetrate key markets.
- Define the approach for the overall sale of new business and account retention.
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximize sales opportunities.
- Direct the Sales team in generating proposals that define a clear path to client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Generate leads and develop a solid customer relationship at top level and with important decision makers, and maintain network also after handover to project / engineering department
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in distributor accounts.
- Sells through distributor organizations to end users in coordination with distributor sales resources.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and distributor personnel.
- Degree with strong technical knowledge
- 10 years’ experience in Sales of capital-intensive goods
- Experience in the automation industry, preferably in Pharmacy Automation System
- Experience with Pneumatic Tube System
- Experience with projects and calculation of investment goods
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Competency with MS Office products
- Proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales personnel towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19787.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898