Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Senior Executive (Post Fixture/Time Charter/Vessel Operation)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- Proactive engagement in day to day post-fixture operations
- Giving suggestions on how to improve overall operational efficiency and costs reduction
- Manages vessel dry dock, modifications and redelivery coordination with the Shipowners
- Researches, analyses and reports market information through appropriate means
- Support the Financial Settlement team in verifying the invoices from Shipowners before payment arrangement
- Manages positive working relationship with external/internal stakeholders
- Support other initiatives/ projects or other duties as required
- Diploma or Degree in Shipping or Maritime Studies
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar post-fixture in ship owning or ship operating setups
- Good understanding of time charter parties and vessel operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent problem-solving and influential negotiation skills
- Able to analyse situations, mitigate and manage risk for a suitable course of action
A more detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19791. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.