- Our Client is a Public Healthcare sector.
- Manage a group of Patient Service Associates and conduct appraisals for them.
- Must have experience in Staff management, including staffs' Recruitment and Retention, Orientation & Training.
- Responsible for Patient service administration, Clinical administration support, staff management and communication.
Patient Service Administration
- Manage Patient related matters including patient compliments and feedbacks.
- Work with other Department Managers to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continuum of care.
- Responsible for managing the daily patient attendances.
- Responsible for managing patient dental records.
- In partnership with the Ops Manager, the successful candidate is responsible for achieving customer satisfaction targets.
- Responsible devising innovative services to continually improve service levels and delight customers.
- Manage a group of Patient Service Associates providing Customer Services in service points, jointly with Clinic Manager. Conduct appraisals for Patient Service Associates with input from the Senior Service Team Leader.
- Responsible for ensuring that Patient Service Associates receive appropriate induction, orientation and training so that they possess appropriate skills and knowledge to carry out their jobs.
- Partnership with Clinic Manager is responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve a stable, skilled and motivated workforce and achieve the desired cutomer and business outcomes.
- Responsible for two-way communication between staff and management. To ensure timely dissemination of information, escalation of issues and recommending solutions to problems.
- Participate in committees and other tasks as and when assigned.
- Give guidance to Junior staff.
- Disseminate and implement Hospital’s policy & procedure.
- Ensure Policy & Procedures are current.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum University Degree in Business Administration.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in managing Hospital's Operations & Administration, preferably Dental Business Unit.
- Possess practical knowledge of Hospital's operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reports to Senior Manager, Operations & Administration.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19799.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374