- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- Five (5) Months' Contract (until May 2022).
- Spare part Order Processing - Responsible to process customer sales orders (quotations, customers’ Purchase Order with verifications and follow up with customers in case of discrepancies).
- Ensure business transaction closure from sales order through issuance of delivery note to invoicing and payment.
- Involve in testing for all spares related projects.
- Process improvement and updates (with related stakeholders).
- Maintain a good relationship with customers through timely communication.
- Support Web shop topics and transactions.
- Ensure that all KPIs are met.
- Review department performance, initiate continuous business process improvements and monitor progress against meaningful key performance indicators (KPI).
- Establish effective controlling/reporting tools for the department.
- Analyse data and interprete results.
- Minimum Diploma.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in SAP and MS-Excel.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Emergency support may be required after office hours.
- Able to start work immediately and commit for the entire Contract duration.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19802.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374