- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- Required experience and knowledge using Data Analytic tools, e.g. Power BI, etc.
- Supports Supplier Quality Manager(s) and Engineers by performing Administrations of supplier data collection, monitoring and reporting.
- Responsible to support supplier quality improvement projects with appropriate data and statistical analysis.
- Responsible to work closely with Camline SQM and support Engineers in supplier’s eCOA program.
- Responsible to setup SQM SPACE and STARGATE configuration and support Engineers to meet required Statistical Process Control (SPC) maturity requirement.
- Responsible to initiate and coordinate supplier quality and supplier improvement related data collection, monitoring and reporting by utilizing Customer Quality Report (CQR) system or others statistical techniques as applicable.
- Responsible to collect, organize, monitor, report and distribute summary report related to supplier quality and supplier quality improvements updates within fix interval.
- Responsible to maintain and update supplier info and assure accuracy, completeness, and integrity of supplier quality management (SQM) databases.
- Advises, facilitates, and trains Supplier Quality team on the development and administration of supplier data collection, monitoring, reporting and statistical analysis methods and tools.
- Degree in Mathematics and Statistics, Data Science, or Computer Science/Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years direct working experience in Data Analytics from Manufacturing industry.
- Working experience in Data Analytics tools, e.g. Power Bi, etc.
- Ability to work independently with aptitude for independent judgement and decision making.
- Good positive attitude, resourceful and agile thinking.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with cross functional departments.
- Reports to: Senior Manager, SQE.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19804.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374