- Lead, coach, and inspire a team of supply chain professionals tasked with managing a global footprint of contract manufacturers.
- Navigate a global organization to understand critical business needs and lead the implementation of appropriate supplier engagement activities to deliver commercial success, including identification and onboarding of new suppliers.
- Establish comprehensive business and market intelligence data, including strategic opportunities and value-added solutions related to partner, supplier or contract manufacturing arrangements
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers that facilitate a deep understanding of their organizations and capabilities to support company product requirements, while motivating them to greater performance in support of business goals.
- Assess gaps in supplier capabilities and implement appropriate continuous improvement activities to optimize performance to company’s needs.
- Essure effective negotiation and management of commercial supply terms to support business needs.
- 5+ years experience managing a global team in a high growth environment with a track record of delivering superior results.
- Demonstrated skills in sourcing/supplier management. Direct knowledge of outsource manufacturing, particularly with chemicals and gases, a plus
- Strategic negotiation skills and the ability deliver enhanced product margins.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or supply chain field at a minimum, with an advanced technical/business degree preferred.
- A strong and caring leader that has the ability to coach, inspire, and grow a team of motivated supply chain professionals.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19824
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766