- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- The successful incumbent will support the Organization’s Risk Management and Compliance functions.
- Assist the Function Head in the planning and execution of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities, including review and enhancement of key risk dashboard and reports.
- Maintain risk registers and follow-up on risk mitigating plans for all key risks and operational risks identified.
- Preparation and updating key risk reports to the Management, Audit & Risk Committee (ARC) and the Board.
- Create and disseminate posters/messages for awareness on data breach risks.
Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Review and enhance BCP-related policies and plans.
- Plan and coordinate BCP table top exercises.
Audit, Compliance & Quality Assurance
- Plan and coordinate Control Self-Assessment (CSA) activities.
- Plan, lead and execute compliance reviews on key risk areas.
- Conduct investigation on Serious Reportable Event (SRE) as per MOH Directives.
- Liaise with internal auditors and internal stakeholders on scheduled audits.
- Educate and train internal stakeholders on matters relating to internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- In addition, the incumbent will provide Secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC).
- Minimum Degree holder.
- At least 5 years of relevant Risk Management, Audit and Compliance experiences, preferably in a Healthcare/Community care settings.
- Experience in PDPA, Audit, Accounting, ISO or QA would be advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand broad business issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Meticulous with good analytical skills.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills, the ability to influence people.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19828.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374