- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Administration in Service Management is well-maintained and carried out smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
Overall Administrative Support
- To provide Admin support for Service Management.
- To ensure means-testing results between systems are aligned to reflect accurately in billing.
- To identify and timely reconcile any mismatch records i.e. change in DC, subsidy change, adjustment in co-payments, etc. in separate systems.
- To maintain dashboard and closely monitor fee increase cases.
- To prepare monthly progress report, divisional meetings and minutes taking.
- To manage phone calls/letters/emails from patients and/or families on appeal related matters, e.g. taxi misuse cases, fee appeal, requests, etc.
- To work closely with internal departments and external partners on programs related matters.
- To generate reports from different systems to assist with internal and external audit checks.
- To facilitate the reconciliation of work and propose process changes necessary to maintain accountability and efficiency.
- To prepare reports and statistics for ad-hoc and regular reporting.
Documentation, Hard copies & Soft copies Filing
- Ensure proper documentation are in place and keeping department’s essential documents (P&P, working manual, workflows, etc.) up-to-date.
- Maintain documentation standards in compliance with Company's Data Protection policy.
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in Administration and Accounting related work.
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel - Master formulas, V Lookup, Pivot tables, analyze data, etc.
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player.
- Positive mind set with a can-do attitude.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19830.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374