- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The incumbent will provide Administrative support for the HD means-test renewal.
- Provide Administrative support for the renewal team.
- To ensure that renewal packs are prepared and delivered to respective Dialysis centers 3 months before subsidies expiry.
- Liaise with in-house Social Workers for renewal issues.
- Facilitate the audit process for the renewal exercise.
- Document bio-data of patients and requests in case-files for record.
- Update applicants’ and patients’ bio-data in CRM.
- Diploma in Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Administration related work.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and patient-oriented.
- IT Savvy.
- Team player.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19828.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374