- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- One (1) Year's Contract.
The incumbent will be assist in all Administrative support for Debts management.
- Responsible for prompt collection for all outstanding debts by monitoring overdue Accounts Receivables.
- Pursue the collection of any arrears and repayment schedules and ensure minimal risk of bad debts.
- Ensure necessary credit actions are taken when payment in default.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets on debts records and collaborate/coordinate with team on collections.
- Monitor and follow-up with clients on overdue account.
- Prepare and send reminder letters for overdue accounts to clients by hand and mail.
- Handle clients enquires relating to debt issues via direct contact, phone and mail communications.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Engage with cross-functional teams to improve customers’ payment cycle, facilitate solutions and improve processes.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in Credit Management.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and patient-oriented.
- IT Savvy.
- Meticulous and eye for details.
- A team player with good interpersonal & communication skill and ability to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19833.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374